Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Case of the Gotties

As a part two to my previous post, I thought I'd let you all know just how good the holidays were to me...with a little help once again from Google and Yahoo.

Alan got a value meal of an apple pie.
...now they don't have to ask me at the drive-thru anymore...

Alan got a meal that came with a panini.
...can you see where this is going?...

Alan got a full time job working at a Youth Correctional Facility and Debra got a job as a telemarketer.
...I don't know which of us got the better deal...

Alan got a chance to ride the real thing.
...no more training wheels for me...now, what am I riding?...

Alan got a 40-foot whipper after nearly sticking the crux on his second try.
...hey, I could've gotten it on the first try if my foot hadn't slipped...

Alan got a check for $90,210.
...to pay for my private crux-sticking lessons...

Alan got a court order to have the name of my martini bar changed and have me evicted from my room.
...long story...don't ask...

Alan got a offer to go on the road with another local band, LABAMBA and the HUBCAPS.
...formerly known as LABAMBA and the ALL-CAPS...

Alan got a new briefcase and a new med bag.
...guess which one will come in handy at tax time...

Alan got a blackmail note asking for $10,000 ... warned him to stop seeing Hope.
...and if I find the guy who wrote it, I'm sticking a crux in him...

Hope you all had a great holiday, too!